photo header8.png

2/11/14

Snowkissed


Best Blogger Tips

There's something so perfect about a white winter wonderland.

For the past couple of years, it's been a tradition in my side of the family to amass together during the winter months and hole up in Japan for a week or two to consume mass amounts of ramen and sashimi, shop for clothes (me) and antiques (my mom), and most importantly enjoy the phenomenon of snow so unjustly unavailable to us in Hong Kong. Despite that I've visited the ski resort of Niseko six times, the feeling of snowflakes on my fingertips and the view of the town blanketed in white never gets trite. Maybe that's why I always dress in tundra-inappropriate clothing that is way too thin - so I can fully immerse myself in the icy chill of this winter wonderland.
SOMETHING ELSE GREY TURTLENECK SWEATER
H&M WHITE FAUX LEATHER SKIRT
NIKE FREE 5.0+ WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOE
BLACK LEATHER GLOVES
BLACK TIGHTS

1 comment:

  1. omg that outfit is to die for!!
    very pretty
    http://oliemode.blogspot.com/2014/02/blogger-series-fashion-expression-part-1.html#more

    ReplyDelete