photo header8.png

9/23/13

Minima


Best Blogger Tips


I have to confess that my blogging hiatus as of late has not been entirely due to school work. Beach-going, Youtube-watching and blog-stalking has taken up a significant part of my life. What can I say: procrastination is my middle name. Returning to the point, lately I've fallen in love with the style of two particular bloggers, Ivana from Love Aesthetics and Vanessa from The Haute Pursuit. Both pull off a minimalist, monochromatic style that I would kill to have. To be frank, my style this year has kind of been all over the place. However, I think that I'm finding my niche with classic color palettes and elegant silhouettes. Less is more.
PRADA BAROQUE SUNGLASSES
H&M PRINT SHIRT
FOREVER 21 FAUX LEATHER PANTS
ZARA SKULL SMOKING FLATS

No comments

Post a Comment