photo header8.png

10/31/13

Apricity


Best Blogger Tips
A quick outfit from under a pile of Shakespeare to ease the pre-English Lit. exam tension. It's an understatement to say that I am not the best at exam prep, and I would be lying if I said that I spent the majority of my half term vacation revising, and not doing this photoshoot and watching a plethora of Youtube videos (Vlogbrothers, DFTBA!). Now I'm paying for my sins with a load of last minute cramming, and have been reduced to using my backlog of outfit posts. Fabulous outfit posts shot by my extremely talented photographer + accessory queen friend Eugenia, but ultimately they are oldies. So do forgive my clothing for being unseasonably thin.

I really do hope that I can go back to blogging in real time soon, but there is the imminent pressure of college admissions and mock exams and other scary school stuff bearing upon me. Just bear with me and  pray for my sake that I do not pull an Othello and stab myself in (IB-induced) grief.

No comments

Post a Comment