photo header8.png

11/7/13

Lights


Best Blogger Tips
Living in cosmopolitan Hong Kong, I've had the great privilege of being immersed in a diverse melting pot of cultures. One of the perks is that I get to celebrate festivals of all cultures, including India's Diwali 'Festival of Lights' which is happening this very week. Just yesterday, I took part in a school Bollywood dance performance - there was much frenetic hip-shaking and hand twirling involved. Because I'm in a sort of celebratory mood, I decided to wear something inspired by the vivid effervescence of Diwali. Just something to lighten up your week (pun intended).
SASS & BIDE WE ARE STRONGER DRESS
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN CLASSIC SKULL CLUTCH
CARTIER LOVE BRACELET
THE LOVELY TEA COLLAR NECKLACE
VINTAGE WATCH

No comments

Post a Comment