photo header8.png

12/19/13

Fresh To Def


Best Blogger Tips
Gah! Hong Kong has literally sunken 10 degrees in the past couple of days. These photos, taken during the temperate weekend, are making me cold just from looking at them. Within a week, clothing choices have gone from shorts to Snuggies, tank tops to turtlenecks, bikinis to beanies. Maybe I'm exaggerating slightly in this alliterative tirade, but you get the gist of it. This mesh ensemble I have on gives 'fresh' a whole new meaning.

Speaking of fresh, this beanie from The Cut is a fresh addition to my burgeoning woolen wardrobe - its growth directly proportional to the cold. As with all items of new clothing, I'm going through a phase of being completely attached to it, wearing it 24/7 until it begins to smell of funky Stilton cheese or whatever. It doesn't hurt that this beanie makes obscenities spew from the top of my head - who doesn't love that? Of course, the aforementioned obscenities make it rather difficult for me to wear it around the house (parents) or school (teachers). I often find myself having to whip it off my head at lightning speed, and hide it behind my back with the straightest poker face I can muster (note: its not very convincing). Well, we fashionistas do what we must to wear what we want.
THE CUT COMME DES FUCKDOWN BEANIE
H&M MESH CUTOUT DRESS
ADIDAS ORIGINALS WHITE SUEDE SNEAKERS

No comments

Post a Comment