photo header8.png

1/26/14

A Westwood Affair


Best Blogger Tips


There are certain times of the year that are extremely dear to a fashionista's heart. Sample sales, collection previews and shopping events are all great, but there is nothing that makes me jump for joy in my pointy Louboutins more than the two little words of 'Fashion Week'. So you can imagine how much abuse my toes suffered when when my dear friend Eugenia invited me to watch the Vivienne Westwood SS14 show second row at Hong Kong Fashion Week. Westwood presented an amalgamation of styles this season, from mountains of frothy tulle to glittering sequined gowns, from florals to crazy cat motifs. Augmented by the large cotton candy-esque hair, the show was so very outlandish and diverse. In other words - classic Westwood.

As first proper fashion shows go, this was truly a fabulous one. I very much enjoyed the free flow champagne, mingling with Hong Kong's elite, and shuffling around to take photos with local celebrities (whom I abashedly did not recognize). Here are just a few photos of the event tediously captured using my iPhone - I'm pretending that the blurriness was totally my artistic intention. Shhh, don't tell.
HONG KONG FASHION WEEK
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD SS14 SHOW

No comments

Post a Comment