photo header8.png

1/25/14

Clear Cut


Best Blogger Tips
What is it about us humans and our obsession with wearing the skins of animals on our backs? Obviously I'm not one to judge - in this outfit alone I'm wearing a leather top, suede shoes AND a snakeskin clutch. Just need to throw on a fur and I'll be a walking talking provocation to animal rights activists - watch out for red paint. But it's not just me who appreciates the buttery softness of leather. I wore this outfit recently to the Vivienne Westwood SS14 fashion show at Hong Kong Fashion Week, and somehow ended up on Lifestyle Asia's Top 10 Best Dressed List. Little me in high street and DIY, surrounded by models, singers and socialites in head-to-toe designer gear. I couldn't be prouder.
TOPSHOP X KATE BOSWORTH LEATHER T-SHIRT
VILA OFFICIEL 3/4 BLACK SLIM SKIRT
ZARA SUEDE LEATHER HIGH HEEL ANKLE BOOTS
DIANE VON FURSTENBERG CLUTCH
DIY PERSPEX EARRINGS AND CUFFS

1 comment:

  1. Love your earrings! :)
    http://dancingonthemilkywayy.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete