photo header8.png

2/5/13

Good Things Come In Small Packages


Best Blogger Tips
alexander mcqueen classic skull clutch c/o backroom

If I had told my former self that I would be owning Alexander McQueen at seventeen, I would have laughed until my sides split. Perpetually broke students like me just don't have the luxury, and I would have been the same way had it not been for Backroom's lavish giveaway.

Backroom is an online luxury store that strives on the motto of selectivity without a waitlist, giving access to luxury goods to both us in the Hong Kong region and also worldwide. Having been blessed with good fashion fortune, I received this lovely package from Backroom just today. I have to say, the impeccable nature of their service extends beyond the goods to their packaging. The black and white wrapping paper is all very cool, but the pantone card they included just knocked it right out of the park. As a graphic design geek, this was very pleasing to see.

And the pièce de résistance, the McQueen skull clutch. Not overadorned with studs and jewels, there's a simple elegance to the piece. As a girl who loves her black leather, it's highly like that this piece will make an appearance in future outfit posts. Thanks again to Backroom!

xo emmy