photo header8.png

8/31/13

Boston Strong


Best Blogger Tips
For a city just a couple months past a bombing, Boston is remarkably unruffled. I guess the order and efficiency I observed during my summer time stay is just an indication of classic American resiliency and the ability to move on. Indeed, Boston really is a beautiful city teeming with historicity and collegiate air. The many historic monuments and buildings integrated within the modern city inspired me sartorially with their gothic elements and gilded decorations. Even though the delicious food (New England clam chowder!) questioned my ability to fit into clothes, all the sightseeing (ahem college hunting) kept me from having a giant, gelato-stuffed food baby. That's the thing I love about America, ice cream and pizza are their own separate food groups.

PS. Next stop...New York!
BOSTON & PROVIDENCE

No comments

Post a Comment